hello.!
ahah. I feel the need to update, despite the plethora of pending assignments i'm currently procrastinating with. old habits are hard to eradicate you see. hee.
well. after my mix of excitement-and-monotonous Day 1, routines just dint get any more mundane. the rudimentary purpose of schooling pervades into my brain cells, but I shant have much to carp. indeed, im a senior once again.! nyahahaa.
as such. i'm declaring 2007 as my utmost nerdifiable year; at least of the seventeen plus years I've subsisted.
honestly. i've grown to doubt that I'll ever get tired of schooling. the only thing that could possibly drive me to complete languor would be my incompetent self. nyahahaa.
everyday is a good time for learning.! =)
ouwh.! for the first time in the history of muni-kind [ahah.!]. I've perceived msPrincipal's talk to be pretty beneficial. presumably 90% of the contents were drilled.! mannn* wonder what got over me.! ahah.
we had our fair share of baloneys, certainly. we strawberries generation must learn to become turgid tomatoes, okay.! =)
and yes. stop BLEAP-ing.!
PS: from the 5 deadly sins while acquiring knowledge, i must confess. i'm only guilty of TWO.! weets* not bad, muni! nyahahaa.!
Friday was the first that I made any welcoming association with the FRESHIES. [recall when we were termed so fervently.? ahah.!] well, it was afterall our most anticipated CCA Fair ey.? herrr*
it was decent I suppose. spirits were up, compared to the previous Open House. hyped sticker pasting moments. ahah.! managed to garner a list full of names for try-outs; which im unsure of how to react. but we'll see. =) and well done girls.! hee.
ouwh. had FB Exco meeting after that. plannings, woahhh* im sooo NOT secretary material. lets just stick to leading the team on court ey. nyahahaa. and herr* i've said something on impulse at the moment, that migggght just restrict my court areas in times to come. decipher that.! ahah. again, we'll see uh. nyahahaa.
and curses munirah.! you totally forgot.! 05/01. her birthday. u've been missed. herrr* minutiae, unavailable. =)
ouwh. and I've been spending my night completing assignments. deprivation sey. nyahahaa. in any case.! our darling principal did advice us not to burn ourselves out, by sleeping early.!
"... 12am."
so much for EARLY lights out. 10pm was deemed early those days. see how my biological clock have altered.? my comforting bed no longer entice me till at least 1am now. even that, for a measly 4 hours or so.
okay, shut up muni. i should be thankful. cos i'm adapting well.! ahah.! panda eyes.? well, i'll be guilty of another BLEAP now. apathy.! =)
aights. im off for more chem-ing now. TYS are reali pains in the butt. i'll never ever everrr grow attach to them. neverrrr. they're big, huge, thick, bulky, and cumbersome to complete.! nyahahahaaa. okay, shut up muni.
take care people.! ouwh, if you happen to be a floorballer, and want a friendly with IJC. tell me.! somehow. nyahahaa.
I so love my life lahhh. =))
all smiles,
*Munirah.! <3